Laser Marking Machines
Laser marker greenVISII – Class 4
Class 4 Yag laser system, extremely light and solid unit “all-in-one”, which perfectly adapts to integrations in lines.
- Up to 32 external axis available
- Maximum safety grade with the special Automator mechanical shutter system
- Preliminary diagnosys led system integrated
- Extremely easy to install and to use
- Safe, efficient and reliable
Available standard laser sources:
- VO4 5W – 10W, to mark metals and alloys, plastics and anodized, painted surfaces
- Air cooled
- Standard marking area 110×110 mm (available other bigger marking areas)
A mechanical shutter operates together with the electronic one, for a dual security system!
Like all Automator second generation marking lasers (Gen II), greenVISII provides a double shutter security system: a mechanical shutter, together with an electronic one, set with the Automator Safety Pack and a Safety Class 1 laser enclosure, allows the laser head to reach a SIL3 – PLE safety grade, the maximum security level in the laser marking fields. With Automator Safety Pack, the operator can work in total security with no risks.
International laws require that the laser is equipped with a mechanical locking device (shutter) for shutting the laser beam in case when the access to the marking area by an operator is needed.
|402 x 199 x 173 – 15,8 x 7,8 x 6,8
|11Kg – 56,21Lb
Marking on ceramics
Rubber and tire marking
Laser marking and engraving on plastics
Marking of anodized aluminum