The safety device types DS1000 and DS2000 offers additional protection from pressure shocks which arise, i.e. from flashbacks causing the gas flow to be interrupted. The green collar shows free flow and is covered by the reset collar. In order to continue working the user has to look for the cause of the flashback. Once the problem is corrected, the safety device is reset and work can be continued.
- Dust filter promotes long life
- Gas non-return valve prevents dangerous gas mixtures
- Flame arrestor prevents flashback
- Thermal cut-off valve prevents excessive temperatures
- Pressure sensitive gas cut-off system stops gas flow